Sunday, May 16, 2010

Graduation Day

This is my first attempt at creating a blog. Our gestational surrogate started one at the beginning of our journey. I hope you enjoy reading about this incredible experience!

Last week marked the 10 week ultra-sound of our baby. Our surrogate and I made the last and final trek to Thousand Oaks. It is hard to believe that Todd and I have been making the drive for almost 4 years now. We have gone through almost every procedure and process with them. They are expert hand holders, guidance counselors and true professionals. I am so lucky that I entrusted them with my most precious cargo.
Our little peanut measured at almost 11 weeks. The heart beat was a steady and strong 168 bpm. The baby was moving it’s arms and legs and it truly warmed my heart. Although I have seen hundreds of ultra sounds at this point, the joy of life never gets old.
Our surrogate still has 1-2 weeks of injections and we start to see our OB in just a few weeks too. Life is good!

2 comments:

  1. Now I get to read two blogs about your little peanut! I am so excited for you, Todd and the boys! Aunt Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are both doing blogs. I am so happy for you Marcy.

    ReplyDelete