Yesterday marked our 11/12 week visit with our in town OB. Hubby and I accompanied our surrogate to the office visit. While viewing the ultra sound, we were able to see our little peanut moving around like crazy. You could actually see the tiny arms swaying. Maybe we have a dancer on our hands.
I felt such a sense of relief getting to this point. As we enter into the second trimester I am even more excited that we will have a new baby by Christmas. I can't wait to hang 3 stockings next year! I really haven't been that nervous through the pregnancy but it still is a relief to hit the 12 week mark. Once you have been through a miscarriage or lose a child, there will always be a small sense of anxiety in the early stages.
Our choice of OB was also reaffirmed during this visit. Her equal attention to our surrogate, myself and my husband was wonderful. We have shared quite a journey with this OB and I am so thankful she will be there for this miraculous one. I am continually in awe with the pairing of our surrogate and us. I know that someday her children will so proud of the gift she is giving us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment