Sunday, September 12, 2010

3rd Trimester, Here We Come!

This Saturday marked week #27 and the beginning of the 3rd trimester. As the weeks fly by I am more and more excited. I have to admit it has been a little more fun buying girlie baby clothes than stuff for the boys. There seems to be a bigger selection in all of the stores and I just love the dresses and skirts galore. My boys are into wearing sweats (which I can't stand) or anything with an elastic waist. I have to bribe them to wear polos, my personal favorite.
My husband and I are still debating between two names and it will probably be a birth time decision. I know that we will do some kind of family name for her middle name. We have our last monthly visit this Tuesday with our OB and then it becomes every 2 weeks. I am literally tickled pink!

1 comment: